Marcus Evans’ Australia regional mission is to develop a platform for industry practitioners to exchange knowledge and share ideas by providing cutting edge programmes which address the most pressing business issues and challenges facing the leading companies within the Australian market specifically.
Our portfolio of over 40 annual event across all key industry sectors addresses the unique challenges faced by companies operating in the Australian marketing. Presentations draw on insights from government officials, industry leaders, policy makers; thought leaders and trend setters; thereby providing our clients with tangible insights that add value in their decision making.
Programmes are thoroughly researched directly with key business professionals within the Australian market, with programme content validated by our industry panel of advisors across all sectors. In depth research allows marcus evans to be at the forefront of industry developments from a economical, regulatory and technological perspective.
Our premier conferences and trainings are strategically developed upon the region’s constant strive for the betterment - by identifying, distributing and encouraging the practical adoption of crucial strategic improvements based on Australia’s changing market landscape.
Designed for both high-level senior executives and key technical operators, our events are meticulously researched. Our event model focuses on engaging event delivery; actively seeking to unlock the collective experience of our high level delegations. Case study presentations, round table discussions, interactive think tanks, panel discussions, interviews and workshops continually drive interaction, stimulating discussions, and providing the optimal learning platform for all delegates.
We also offer a range of opportunities for solution providers and consultants to showcase their products and services to decision makers from their key target markets across different industries and territories. This is the ideal platform to connect global business leaders with solutions in the quest to enable lasting and profitable business relationships.Standard Conference Formats and Engagements:
Conference Summits Training
- Designed for exclusive groups of senior professionals from diverse to niche markets with similar challenges and demand for content or knowledge on focused topics
- Conference objectives and content are validated through interviews and in depth research conducted with intended audiences to gather 360° feedback �?end users, related associations and institutions and solution providers
- Intensive and content-rich presentation formats with 16-18 case studies, interactive panels and interactive group discussions, and workshops led by related industry experts
- Appropriately controlled balance of peer-to-peer benchmarking, knowledge transference, solution providing and networking opportunities
- Access to senior executives in singular setting for leading solution providers to meet as sponsors and advisors
- Professional on-site event management to ensure on-the-day smooth running
- Commitment to enhancing our clients’ experience in all our business events
- Management Skills for Managers & Leaders
Building effective management and supervisory skills that can help you strengthen, develop and refine the skills you need to manage people more effectively
Melbourne 27-28 Feb 2017
- Workforce Optimisation 2017
Building robust agile and liquid workforce to ensure companies remain ever competitive in preparation for the workforce revolution
Novotel Sydney on Darling Harbour 27-28 Feb 2017
- TPM 2017
Strategically optimising plant performance and executing cost-reduction strategies to maximise profitability
Crown Promenade Melbourne 2-3 Mar 2017
- Dangerous Goods Operations 2017
Optimal dangerous goods management approaches to enhancing prevention and preparedness, magnifying compliance and supercharging safety management
Novotel Melbourne on Collins 16-17 Mar 2017
- Third Annual: Revolution of Sponsorship: Evaluation and Measurement
Delivering a powerful sponsorship tool through value creation, innovative solutions and metrics to create long lasting partnerships
Sydney Novotel Darling Harbour 20-21 Mar 2017
- Arc Flash Electrical Safety
Powering arc flash electrical safety standard through comprehensive preventative measures in regulation and compliance, engineering controls, and functional safety management
Hilton Brisbane 20-21 Mar 2017
- Talent Engagement, Development and Retention
Propelling organisational excellence by establishing agile talent management, ensuring an engaged workforce and maximising employee retention and productivity in the age of disruption
Rendezvous Melbourne 20-21 Mar 2017
- event format
- "Organisation of the event in terms of topics & speakers were good" - Immigration Officer, PNG Immigration & Citizenship Services, Papua New Guinea
- "Well organised and well conducted "- Director, Electrosteel Steels Limited, India
- "Good organisation of the event and staff were professional" - Analyst, PTT Public Company Limited, Thailand
- "A good job in securing speakers from major companies" - Senior Process Safety Engineer, Gladstone LNG project (GLNGpan europeany
- "Positive networking and insights of the industry status - Director of Strategic Planning and Control" Repsol Gas Natural LNG - STREAM, Spain
- "The trainer is good, humour and very professional. The presentation and the training material is good. Had good interaction between trainer and the class Apptec "
- ""The training was well organised" Stanley Black and Decker
- ""There were many qualified speakers from big well-known companies in the world which were able to give inspirations. Strongly relevant and very good conference!"Danone, Singapore
- "Great to hear about operational excellence from leaders in different industries. Good mix." Operational Excellence Specialist Roche Technical Operations, Singapore
- "The conference organised by marcus evans is excellent. The selection of course contents and the speakers were very good. I hope that marcus evans will be able to organise different courses to be held in Singapore / Banking / Malaysia. I hope to attend those conferences for my learning's "Prime Bank Limited
- "Organisation/ Speakers/ Timing: Great opportunity to listen to industry leaders allowing for time to find out more Contact Centre "Manager Queensland Teachers Credit World
- Press releases