2nd Annual Affordable Housing Australia
Spearheading strategies to ensure adequate supply of affordable housing; promote home ownership and capitalise on the endless untapped opportunities in the market.
19-20 Nov 2018
Novotel Sydney on Darling Harbour, Australia
- Why You Should Attend
2nd Annual Affordable Housing Australia
There is no doubt that housing affordability is a massive issue for Australia. Australian housing affordability deteriorated over the past 12 months. The debate over housing in Australia, something of a constant nowadays has intensified recently. Increasing supply is the key to helping make housing more affordable.
Australia has experienced a significant appreciation in dwelling prices over the last 15 years, driven by a range of factors including high population growth, increased access to finance, sustained economic growth, increased investor activity and relatively unresponsive housing supply.
Australia’s challenge at the moment is to increase supply to tackle the housing deficit whilst making housing more affordable. The goal of all stakeholders have to be directed at unblocking supply and encouraging needed investments in affordable housing to tackle a looming crisis that is there. With Australian cities growing, this is more important than ever before.
More concerted efforts are needed to establish affordable housing. 2nd Annual Affordable Housing Australasia comes at an opportune moment providing a platform for all key stakeholders to engage at a global level, mobilise partners to redefine the role of housing in today’s new urban agenda. Attend this event to examine the critical issues facing the housing industry, explore how the housing sector can grow in the context of a looming housing crisis and how to deliver more with less, thereby taking advantage of the unprecedented opportunities in this sector.
2nd Annual Affordable Housing Australasia will create a one stop shop for all stakeholders to discuss and deliberate on the challenges facing them and brainstorm innovative ideas by generating sustainable practices that are proven in the development of housing. This highly-interactive and information packed event will highlight case studies from some of the finest and at the same time provide an excellent networking platform for the public and private sectors, global professionals and industry leaders who are all directly involved with the growth and development of affordable housing, enabling Australia to overcome the unaffordability issue they are currently facing.
- Key Topics
- Shaping the Future of Disability Housing
- Augmenting Affordable Housing Supply: Inclusionary Planning in New and Renewing Communities
- Build-to-Rent: Keeping the Australian Residential Property Industry on the Boil
- Financing Approaches for Affordable and rental Housing to Achieve Development Outcomes
- Housing Affordability: Rethinking the Australian Dream – Speculative Boom or Structural Burden?
- Why Choose marcus evans Conferences?
marcus evans specialises in the research and development of strategic events for senior business executives. From our international network of 63 offices, marcus evans produces over 1000 event days a year on strategic issues in corporate finance, telecommunications, technology, health, transportation, capital markets, human resources and business improvement.
Above all, marcus evans provides clients with business information and knowledge which enables them to sustain a valuable competitive advantage and makes a positive contribution to their success.
- Practical Insights From
- Click Here For Full Agenda
- Voice of Our Customers
- Different very skilled people were able to be brought together in one room. Well done. Department of Finance
- Subject coverage and relatedness is relevant and appropriate expertise in areas. Balance in local and overseas. Everything is well organised Compass
- The area that I feel marcus evans did well is the planning and organising - presents from different countries Government Housing Division
- marcus evans is phenomenal on arrangement and professional towards the participants VNPF
- Presentation on modern techniques of construction of buildings/houses which fit very well for us NCDC
- Latest Conference News & Resources
- Affordable Housing Action Plan
- Inaugural National Housing Finance and Investment Corporation Chair
- Built to Rent Model in NSW
- Public Housing is Scarce
- Affordable Housing Agreements
- Join the Discussion
- Event Contact
For all enquiries regarding speaking, sponsoring and attending this conference contact:
(AUS) Serena Pereira
Level 5, 89 York Street
Telephone: 61 (02) 8349 9298