[Marcus Evans Live+] 11th Annual Total Plant Management 2020
Best Practices and Practical Strategies in Plant Optimisation and Total Productive Maintenance
19-21 Oct 2020
Online, Virtual , Australia
- Why You Should Attend
[Marcus Evans Live+] 11th Annual Total Plant Management 2020
marcus evans takes pride in organising one of our flagship events, the virtual 11th Annual Total Plant Management 2020 conference. This conference is a must-attend gathering which provides a perfect platform to share knowledge, network with industry peers and provide practical case studies and workshops on achieving plant operational excellence and maintenance innovation.
Plant reliability and maintenance remain of critical importance to the success of organisations, particularly given the increase in costs and the scarcity of skilled labour while addressing the changing role of technical personnel.
Attend this virtual event to learn and share best practices through an interactive group discussion, exclusive workshops and best practices in maintenance and people management presentations. Attendees also have a choice of streams focusing on topics such as productivity and performance, total plant reliability, asset lifecycle management, maintenance best practices and operational excellence.
Learn more about our virtual conferences here
Day Three Exclusive Conference Workshop
From Villains to Superheroes – Maintenance and Operations to Creating One Team
Simon Murray Managing Director
Your Maintenance Coach
About your trainer
Simon Murray, Your Maintenance Coach
From bricks to bread and from family business to global or multinational, Simon has over 20 years manufacturing experience across three continents. With roles in reliability, project management, operations and general management Simon has seen most positions within a manufacturing business and as such is able to offer a unique perspective to any business. Simon holds a Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering (BEng) along with a Master of Business Administration (MBA).
Simon’s career has allowed him to be exposed to most continuous improvement tools and methods and over many years he has been able to identify the key aspects of improvement programmes that are essential to help them stick. In 2012, after many years both working in, leading, and creating high performance maintenance teams Simon founded Your Maintenance Coach and has since helped some of Australia’s best-known brands to transform their manufacturing performance.
- Key Topics
- Building a Holistic and Integrated Approach to Plant Performance through People, Process and Technology
- How to Use IoT Sensors Effectively and Improve Visibility into Existing Processes and Workflows
- What the Future of Plant Maintenance Looks Like – Innovative Maintenance Strategies and Next-Gen Recruitment Programmes
- Driving Ownership and Accountability of Equipment – How Can Operators Drive Efficiency?
- Enabling a Successful TPM Implementation through a Culture of Change and Management Commitment
- Previous Attendees Include
Reliability & Automation Manager,Accolade Wines
Supply Chain Transformation Manager,Asahi Beverages
Operations Manager,Ballance Agri-Nutrients
National Manager Operations and Supply Chain,BlueScope Steel
Manager Automation and Robotics Engineering,BOC
Reliability Engineer,Boeing Aerostructure
Production Manager / Plant Engineer,Botanical Resources Australia
Packaging Maintenance Supervisor,Casella Family Brands
Senior Coordinator City Works,City Of Hobsons Bay
Production Facilities & Maintenance Supervisor,Cochlear
Head of Asset Strategy ,CS Energy
Chief Operating Officer ,EDA Ranu
Engineering Manager,Givaudan Australia
Site Manager,Goodman Fielder
Engineering Manager,Harvest Fresh Cuts
Maintenance & Facilities Manager,Iluka Resources
Winery Manager,Kingstone Estate Wines
Engineering Manager,Linley Valley Pork
Manager - Maintenance and Engineering,MMG Kinsevere
Operations Performance Line Manager,Nestlé
Leader – Business Support NZDF Equipment Management,NZDF
Maintenance Manager,Obela Fresh Dips & Spreads
National Business Improvement Manager ,Orora Fibre Packaging
Production Supervisor,Portavin Integrated Wine Services SMYP
Operations Manager,Queensland Nitrates
- Why Choose marcus evans Conferences?
marcus evans specialises in the research and development of strategic events for senior business executives. From our international network of 63 offices, marcus evans produces over 1000 event days a year on strategic issues in corporate finance, telecommunications, technology, health, transportation, capital markets, human resources and business improvement.
Above all, marcus evans provides clients with business information and knowledge which enables them to sustain a valuable competitive advantage and makes a positive contribution to their success.
- Event Sponsors
Silver Partner Operations Feedback Systems Pty Ltd Visit website >> Silver Partner Nukon Visit website >> Silver Partner Airocle Visit website >> Lunch Partner Matthews Australasia Pty Ltd Visit website >> Business Development Partner Prometheus Group Visit website >>
- Practical Insights From
- Click Here For Full Agenda
- Voice of Our Customers
- “Well organised with great venue and excellent speakers. Look forward to attending again in the near future.” Ballance Agri-Nutrients
- “A well-rounded and relevant seminar, diving deep into continuously improving the manufacturing industry.” Givaudan
- “Well organised, good topics and interesting presenters.” MMG Kinsevere
- “Supplying a broad range of speaker from different industries with all levels of experience.” Casella Family Brands
- “Some good case studies. Event was well organised.” Bluescope Steel
- Latest Conference News & Resources
- OFS Case Study – NCIA
- VIZIYA - Are your planning and scheduling processes using best practices?
- VIZIYA - Asset criticality is not just a reliability tool
- Matthews whitepaper: Ultimate Guide to Total Plant Management
- OEE whitepaper – A Practical Guide to Understanding and Measuring OEE
- Join the Discussion
- Event Contact
For all enquiries regarding speaking, sponsoring and attending this conference contact:
Suite A-20-1, Level 20, Hampshire Place Office, 157 Hampshire City,
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia,
Telephone: +603 2603 2594