[Marcus Evans Live+] Future Warehouse 2020
Leveraging Supply Chain 4.0, Operational Excellence and Workforce Optimisation for the Efficient, Profitable and Digital Warehouse of the Future
12-14 Oct 2020
- Conference Workshop
Future-Facing Supply Chain Leaders for Innovation, Automation and the Warehouse of the Future
The principles of Supply chain 4.0 such as innovation, big data, real-time analytics and robotics are having a huge impact in reorganising supply chains worldwide. In this workshop, delegates will be led-through the change management process around technology, innovation and leadership within a warehouse operating environment.
Workshop Moderator: Jon Northorpe
Company: Managing Director, tgroup.co
- Why You Should Attend
[Marcus Evans Live+] Future Warehouse 2020
Delegates can redeem 6 points of Continuous Professional Development (CPD) from ASCI to go towards their Registration or Certification maintenance.
The marcus evans Future Warehouse 2020 conference is back with a renewed focus on upcoming innovation and technology, supply chain strategies and warehouse operational excellence. This conference will also feature an interactive workshop focusing on automation-driven leadership in warehouses. Gain insights into supply chain and warehousing principles from cross industry leaders and build up your technical skills for warehousing and supply chain through our interactive workshops. Don’t miss this leading conference featuring immersive case studies and hands-on sessions prioritising supply chain efficiency and leadership!
About Your Workshop Facilitator
Jon Northorpe Managing Director tgroup.co
Jon Northorpe is a global supply chain transformation and change agent focused on helping businesses make the most of their supply chain decisions. With more than 20 years’ experience, Jon has strategised and led the development of the supply chain strategy of major businesses such as Toll Group, Linfox, McColl’s Transport, Catch Group and Spotless Group. He has been a non-executive director for the Australian Industry Standards since 2006.
Despite the current circumstances, we know your appetite for key business insights remains so our Live+ digital platform enables you to fully participate in the event remotely. Of course it provides access to live online streams of all session, but much more than that it ensures you are able to engage with speakers directly allowing you to participate in Q&, relevant breakout groups as well as event polling and other insights and resources delivered during the event. We realise interacting with other delegates is key to your event experience, so our innovate online solution allows you to set up online meetings with other virtual and physical attendees throughout the event; ensuring you still walk away with those key contacts that can make a tangible difference to you and your business. The platform will continue to host all event content on-demand for you to revisit and continue to access for up to 6 months post event.
YOUR CONTENT. YOUR WAY.
- Key Topics
- Building a true omnichannel warehouse for competitiveness and reduced delivery items
- Driving efficiency in inventory flow and managing warehouse space dynamically
- Creating warehouses of the future with smart warehouse layouts and design
- Big Picture Thinking – Planning warehouse and distribution centre locations strategically
- Determining technology and automation investments that bolster robust supply chain practices. Utilising big data and artificial intelligence to manage your demand chain. Optimising the percentage of automation and technology in your supply chain processes
- Why Choose marcus evans Conferences?
marcus evans specialises in the research and development of strategic events for senior business executives. From our international network of 63 offices, marcus evans produces over 1000 event days a year on strategic issues in corporate finance, telecommunications, technology, health, transportation, capital markets, human resources and business improvement.
Above all, marcus evans provides clients with business information and knowledge which enables them to sustain a valuable competitive advantage and makes a positive contribution to their success.
- Practical Insights From
- Click Here For Full Agenda
- Voice of Our Customers
- “Topic discussed and presentations are relevant to the industry challenges in the future.” - MainFreight
- ”Excellent cross-industry discussions. We are all storing or moving different products, but essentially have the same issues.” - Caltex
- “You have the ability to learn and share experiences in a common environment from various industries.” - Lion Dairy and Drinks
- “Very interesting presentations. A lot of good work placed into the presentations.” - Pernod Ricard Winemakers
- “Great coverage of speakers across the supply chain.” - T&G
- Join the Discussion
- Event Contact
For all enquiries regarding speaking, sponsoring and attending this conference contact:
Suite A-20-1, Level 20, Hampshire Place Office, 157 Hampshire City,
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia,
Telephone: +603 2603 2594